Nutritious, wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder. For infants from 6 months of age and is NOT suitable for use as a breast milk substitute.
Once CERELAC Rice has been tolerated, introduce CERELAC Wheat, which is a wheat-based infant cereal that contains milk powder and essential nutrients to help with your baby’s growth and development. CERELAC Wheat is available in a 400g and a 1kg tin.
The GOODNESS of CERELAC
Some of the features that contribute to the goodness of our CERELAC are:
- Infant cereal is the ideal foundation to a varied and balanced diet.
- CERELAC contains Iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development.
- CERELAC contains Calcium and Vitamin D, to help with normal growth of our little consumer’s bones.
- CERELAC is Halal and suitable for Vegetarians.
- We don’t use sucrose in most of our CERELAC products.
- Once prepared, CERELAC doesn’t thicken and keeps its consistency.